January 7, 2011

Last year, this year

My goals for this year are the same as my goals for last year.  That's because I gave up my goals for my business and personal life to gain some order in my home.  I really did spend the past year decluttering and reorganizing my house.  And now, it's done, except for my favorite room.  The sewing room.  I had sort of resigned myself that until I got some big project done, it was just going to be a cluttered mess.  But I've had an epiphany.  I have a fabric closet as well as a supply closet, I could take all the fabric I'm not going to use in the next few weeks and store them in the attic!  Yes, that was something i had never thought of!  Move stuff I'm not using to make room for stuff I am using!  It's so basic, I must be insane not to have thought it before!  I plan to start this tonight after the kids are in bed, and in a few days show you pictures of my beautiful, organised sewing room!  Be looking for it!  Happy Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment