February 8, 2010

I take back what I said before

After my last post, I decided it was ridiculous to put off doing things I enjoy.  I had coinsidered not visiting my favorite inspirational sites, but that also seemed unreasonable.  So I spent most of Saturday in my favorite chair, using a pattern from this book to embrioder a flour sack towel.

Just after breakfast I had gotten this far.
I didn't take the time to take pictures of the rest of the process, so here is my finished work
The Hubby came into the sewing room that evening, as I was finishing.  Peeked over my shoulder and said, "So that's why I've gotten away with so much today."
My question was, what had he done?  Nothing, he had gotten to sit in front of the computer all day, since I was engrossed in my embroidery. 
My question is, who fed the kids?

Happy Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment