December 13, 2009

I..am...tired...

This weekend I moved out of and back into the sewing room/playroom for what should be the last time, for a long time. And how exciting it is! Pictures later, when my brain is working well enough to load them. Except that I've also been getting some other things ready-tomorrow morning probably about 7 am-ish, this will be listed in the shop-
Travel Set-Felt Backed Fabric Dinosaurs
There are 11 different dinosaurs, if you have young paleontologist, it's actually 10 dinosaurs, a flying reptile, and a water reptile. If they don't know any better, I'd say, don't worry about it. I think we need to make the mat bigger! And off to bed I go, so I can be up early to get to work finishing up my custom order(that right now seems never ending!), and getting the room in order(that I can't wait to work on again). Happy Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment