December 8, 2009

It's been a week since my last post?!

Seriously? A week? I can understand how it has gone so quickly-learning to edit photos, make a light box-since the weather never seemed to cooperate and give me good lighting-and actually listing items has taken up much of my time. We have also had about 2 doctor visits each week for DH, and those seem to take an entire day.
I'm so very excited, all my dolls are listed,
and just this morning I listed two aprons, which were the big hits of the craft shows.
I've decided that the best investment for business is going to be a laptop. DH does not share the computer(he has admitted this)and I don't think I should be forced to rush through listing and blogging just because he wants to surf the net. But that's how it's been going, so, if you have any advice on finding and buying laptops, I'd appreciate it. I don't know that I would post more often, but having a computer that's more readily available might make it happen. I'd like to think that, at least. Now to eat breakfast! Happy Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment